VCT Magazine Issue #26
- Barn Finds
- Ocean Mesa Rally
- 1934 Silverdome
- 1971 Airstream - Classy Classic
- 1947 Alma-8 Months, 800 Hours
- 1957 DeVille - Keep it in the Family
- 1963 Silver Streak -”Lil Silva”
- Arnie’s Sporting Goods-Pick of Pismo
- 1946 Angules - Respecting a Survivor
- TCT 97th Winter Convention in Brooksville, FL
- 1955 Aljoa - Generations of Campers
- 1955 Boles Aero Ensenada Barn Find
- Newport Dunes Ride the Wild Surf Rally
- 1949 Home Built Stand-up Tear Drop
- Bedding Thread Count Facts
- Gas Pumps-Then and Now
- USA Rally Calendar
The Vintage Camper Trailers Facbook page continues to grow and is well over 570,000 likes! With all of these people liking the page, I am frequently asked why Vintage Camper Trailers posts do not show up on their Facebook news feeds. Facebook uses algorithms to limit businesses’ posts, like the VCT Magazine, from being seen by all of the “Likers” on the page.
There are three things you can do to make sure the pages you like continue to show up in your news feed.
- Hold your cursor over the “Liked” button at the top of your favorite pages and select “See First” in the drop down menu.
- Click on “Notifications” in that same drop down menu and select “All On”
- Interact with the Vintage Camper Trailers Facebook page. The more you “Like” and comment on pictures and status updates, the more you will see them in your news feed!!
You can also stay connected with the VCT community by using the “Newsletter Signup” tab under the image at the top of our Facebook page.
Other ways that you can stay connected with us is our Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and our free email newsletter. You can sign up for our newsletter from our Facebook page or website. We have also recently started a Blog on our website so you can get up to date info at your leisure. A subscription to this magazine gets you all of the rallies in the USA and all of the good stuff that isn’t posted on line. While most of this is all free, your support of the magazine is what keeps all of the wheels turning. Thank you for your support, we appreciate it.
If you are a subscriber, we print your “Last Issue” number on your mailing indicia so you know when it is time to re-new. If you have received your last issue, it is time to re-new your subscription. If you have automatic renewal with PayPal you don’t need to do anything.