VCT Magazine Issue #69
Your Subscription to the VCT Magazine Includes:
- Digital access to the magazine. Click Here
- 20% Discount on classified ads on the Vintage Camper Trailers classifieds
- $20 off of Trailerfest rallies.
- 1949 Traveleze Time Capsule
- 1947 Spartan Manor
- 1972 Barth RV Rebirth
- 1960 Shasta Airflyte
- 1963 Shasta SCS and 1952 Caddy
- 1969 Volunteer and Square Body Suburban
- 1960 Fan - East Coast Field Find
- 1956 All States Rocket a Long, Long Trailer
- Shasta Vintage Trailers Guide
- A Journey from Shasta to Airstream
- Boot Camp Reimagined Recap
- TCT Founders Inducted into the Hall of Fame
- Arches National Park
- Online Auctions - A New Opportunity
- Beating the Heat - Essential Tips
- Vintage Trailer Rallies USA
- Classified Ads
Camping Season is in full swing for Fall. We hope you can stop the busyness of life and enjoy an afternoon, weekend, or month outside in our beautiful country.
This past year, we have had two dear trailer friends pass away. As I sit and reflect on the lives of Barry and Dave, I can’t help but think about what awesome friends this hobby has provided us with. In a world of go, go, go, camping has allowed us to sit and share life with others.
Our friend Barry always brought extra chairs when he went camping. Without fail, he would invite others to sit and enjoy some time together at his campfire. Not only did he share his food and drinks, but he and his wife also shared their time and freely gave their love.
We have something special in this hobby – an opportunity to connect with others face-to-face. I recall several times when Dave and I would sit and swap stories during a campout. These memories of Barry and Dave have inspired me to pack extra chairs, light a campfire, and invite people to share their lives.
Please take a minute to tell us what you do or have done to foster friendships while camping. In the next issue, we would like to feature some readers and their trailers, along with your tips on connecting with fellow campers. Please send your story to us.
If we are camping together, stop and say hi. If you haven’t attended one of our events, check out the calendar and plan on joining us. This year, we are in Texas, and next year, Florida.
We are looking forward to making more friends and hearing your stories. Hope to see you soon at the campfire!
New subscribers may select subscriptions including back issues, and the free shipping is free.