VCT Magazine Issue #62
This issue will start mailing in mid-July as soon as we receive them from the printer.
- 1956 Leisurehome Tiny House
- 1948 Westcraft Painted Treasure
- 1974 Prowler Modern Farmhouse
- 1963 Eljay Turtle Shack for Two
- Welcome to the Airstream Mothership
- 1962 Shasta Airflyte Roadtrip
- Unique Vintage Trailers That WOW!
- Don’t Let the Bad Guys Steal Your Good Times
- Tire Rack Tire Tips - Proper Tire Storage
- Shellac- Todays Products and Process
- American Vacations in the 50s
- Gillmore Car Museum Vintage Trailer Rally
- 1957 Aljo Firmly Planted, No More Camping
- The USA Rally Calendar
- Classified Ads
A couple of months ago I mentioned we were soon to be empty nesters. Many of you have watched our kids grow up in the hobby and this month Grace graduated with honors from High School. She is working full-time between a couple of jobs before she starts next semester at the local community college. This will be our first fourth of July as a military family. Our son Angelo chose to serve our country at just nineteen years old. He has survived boot camp and is now a sailor in the US Navy. He is stationed on the east coast, and we couldn’t be prouder.
The kids were homeschooled when they were young and helped flip pancakes and check people in at many of the rallies we hosted. We were able to travel pretty freely until they started public school. For the past several years their schooling, jobs, and friends have taken them on their own journey. It is now a rare occasion that they are able to attend a rally.
When we talked about them getting older and setting out on their own, I used to say “I don’t care if they leave, but I am going to!” Now that the reality has set in, it is bittersweet. We are excited for their futures and the chance for us to get to explore the east coast for at least the next couple of years. The trailer community has been like family to us for over a decade and we appreciate your interest and input into our family’s lives.
New subscribers may select subscriptions that include back issues and the shipping is free.
Your Subscription to the VCT Magazine Includes:
- Digital access to the magazine.
- 20% Discount on classified ads on the Vintage Camper Trailers classifieds website.
- $20 off of Trailerfest rallies and VCT Boot Camp.