- Camp Store
- The VCT Magazine
- VCT Magazine Issue #61
VCT Magazine Issue #61
Back issues are available as single copies, in money-saving collections, or in "bulk", (multiple copies of the same issue). Digital download collections are also available.
New subscribers may select subscriptions that include back issues and the shipping is free.
Subscribe to the Magazine Here
In this Issue:
- 1955 Airstream Commodore Vanderbilt
- 1952 Royale Spartanette
- 1953 Spartan Manor Two Story
- 1950 M System Magnificence
- 1957 Spartan Imperial Mansion
- Camp Munimula Trailerfest Rally
- 1953 Redman New Moon - Long, Long Trailer
- 1961 Kenskill Learning Curve Ahead
- Tire Rack Tire Tips
- Tiny Trailers Are BIG. Illustrated Field Guide
- 1959 Shasta Airflyte Serendipity
- Worth Visiting on Route 66
- 1957 Corvette Hatchback
- The Shady Lady Awnings
- The USA Rally Calendar
- Classified Ads
Sometimes we plan the focus of an issue of the magazine, and sometimes it takes on a spirit all of its own. This issue was the latter. Loyal readers from across the USA provide us with content for every publication, and it seemed that this time around, most were going BIG! The cutsie little canned hams are a big attraction to dreamers, but for those camping in an RV, the creature comforts of more square footage and a bathroom are nice. Your trailer’s size may also be predicated on the capacity of your tow vehicle. With gas north of $5.00 per gallon, a tiny trailer may be more in alignment with your budget. If something under 14’ fits your fancy see page 32 for some ideas.
People in the hobby display perseverance that is spotlighted in this issue. From spending more than eight months acquiring a special trailer, taking liberties with a vintage Spartans layout, to fabricating a custom two-story home from aluminum! We have stories of the challenges that can arise when rescuing a vintage trailer, transporting them, and restoring them. Fellow trailerites sharing the good and the bad for you to learn from, empathize with, or maybe get a chuckle.
We want to hear the story of your vintage journey. From coast to coast creative builders and restorers are doing innovative things with vintage trailers. You don’t have to be a pro to share. If you still feel like you have room to grow and learn, don’t miss the VCT Boot Camp. It only happens once a year and has sold out for six years. See page 45 for more information.
Your Subscription to the VCT Magazine Includes:
- Digital access to the magazine.
- 20% Discount on classified ads on the Vintage Camper Trailers classifieds website.
- FREE shipping on our regularly priced books and magazine back issues.
- $20 off of Trailerfest rallies and VCT Boot Camp.
- Access to the Gulley Museum Collection Online