VCT Magazine Issue #53
This issue will start mailing in mid-January as soon as we receive them from the printer.
Multiple copies of this issue. Click here to pay as little as $2.07 per issue.
Back Issue Collections, that includes this issue. Click here for 6 magazines for $25.95
In this Issue:
- 1961 Holiday House Field Find
- 1963 Airstream Adirondack
- 1947 Aero Flite-Americas Trailer
- 1962 Ken Craft and Caddy Combo
- Campin the Cumberland in Kentucky
- The Steer Saloon-Vintage Vendor
- 1954 West-Wood Holiday
- 1957 Aljo-Pacific Coast Patina
- 1969 Cardinal - Malibu, CA Rally
- Million Dollar Trailer Park
- 1960 Lakewood-Big Girl Barbie
- Hitch Up to VCT
- Hedy Lamarr, Mid-Century Moment
- 1961 Yellowstone-East Coast Ruthie
- Symco Hot Rod & Kustom Weekender
- Bettie Page Book Excerpt
- USA Rally Calendar
Paul and I have worked side-by-side to create a publication that reflects all aspects of the hobby. Women are an essential part of vintage camper trailering. We often feature trailers owned by women who camp and glamp at rallies and “women only” events. Starting with this issue, we have added a feature that focuses on women and their vintage trailer related businesses (See page 22). A vintage trailer related business may include restorations shops, mobile vendors, or artists. The company needs to have some interest in the pursuit of vintage trailers. If you know someone that fits the bill, we would love to hear from them. We will also share additional business profiles on our blog.
Boot Camp 2021 has been postponed until August 12th -15th, 2021. (www.vctbootcamp.com) We have added some dynamic women builders to this year’s instructor line-up, and we are thrilled to learn from them in their areas of expertise.
Our goal for Boot Camp is threefold.
- To teach skills and build confidence in one’s ability to restore or maintain a vintage trailer.
- To create an experience that allows you to make connections with fellow trailer enthusiasts and experts. (Some things just aren’t the same on Zoom.)
- To help individuals recognize what they should tackle and what they should leave to a professional.
Consider joining us this year. We would love to have you.
If you are a woman that wants to connect with other like-minded women, check out a Tow Girlz group. They are one of many groups that host campouts and rallies for women. If there is not a chapter near you, you can start one. www.towgirlz.com.
As a woman, a daughter, a mother, a sister, an aunt, I am all about working together to live life. I love my man and how he has opened so many new worlds for me – vintage camper trailering, business ownership, old cars, and tv appearances. I want each of us to enjoy as much as we can in this life. As we enter a new year, I am looking forward to learning new things, exploring new places, meeting new friends, and connecting with old ones. May this year be a year of growth, of giving, of enjoying the many blessings this journey has to offer.
Looking forward to seeing you at the fire pit.
Your Subscription to the VCT Magazine Includes: