Reservations for Boot Camp 2019 have CLOSED
Frequently Asked Questions
Mail your registration and a check to: Vintage Camper Trailers, PO Box 354 Elverta, CA 95626.
- Attendee may purchase a guest pass for someone that will be staying at the park but not attending the seminars. Guests may participate in the group meals and the classes given by the The Creation Station Fabric & Quilt Shop . One guest per paid attendee. Guest pass does not include the trailer restoration seminars.
- All Attendee Reservation payments are final. No Refunds. (Transfer fee of $20 for name changes two weeks or more before the event.)
- All Lodging fees are subject to a 50% cancellation fee if cancelled before Jan 1st, 2019. No Refunds after January 1st.
- No more than four people per campsite or cabin.
- Campsites are not pre-assigned. Select your site upon your arrival.
- One car per campsite or cabin. Other vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Boot Camp is Rain or Shine. Seminars are primarily held indoors. Some demonstrations may be outdoors, weather permitting.
- Any year make or model RV may attend this event.
- No open house. Not open to the public.
- Subscribers to the Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine save $20.00 Subscribe here.
- If you have more questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org