August 11-14, 2022
at Casa de Fruta , 10021 Pacheco Pass Hwy, Hollister, CA 95023 MAP
If you are interested in attending this year we may have space. Call or text us ASAP. 916-572-8554
Participant payments are final. No Refunds. See FAQs below for more details.
NO OPEN HOUSE - Not OPen to the public
NO admission at the door
Use our Facebook events page to connect with other attendees for car pooling etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mail your registration and a check to: Vintage Camper Trailers, PO Box 354 Elverta, CA 95626.
- We recomend flying into San Jose, CA.
- Participant payments are final. No Refunds. (Participants are transferable up to July 31, 2022. There is a $20 administrative fee to make name changes on a reservation.
- Campsite reservations may be made at any time before July 31, 2022. Campsites are only available to a registered participant.
- NO camping without participatng in Boot Camp. Participation requires one or more paid participants. A Day Pass does not qualify as a participant regarding a campsite.
- Four people maximum per campsite.
- Campsites are not pre-assigned. Select your site upon your arrival.
- One car per campsite or cabin. Other vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Campsite reservation refunds are available before July 1st, 2022. There is a $20 administrative fee for cancelations.
- Boot Camp is rain or shine. Seminars are held both indoors and outdoors.
- Any year make or model RV may attend this event.
- NO open house. Seminars, expo area and meals are not open to the public.
- Dogs, (cats, iguanas, etc.) are welcome to bring camping but NOT to seminars and meals.
- If you have more questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event is cancelled due to a force majeure, your fees will be returned less any payment processing fees.