March 4-7, 2021 at Casa de Fruta
10021 Pacheco Pass Hwy, Hollister, CA 95023 MAP
Campsite reservations are for a Thursday arrival and leaving Sunday. Full hook-ups, on black top: $139
Tickets go On sale september 1st 2020
We recomend flying into San Jose, CA - Use our Facebook events page to connect with other attendees for car pooling etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mail your registration and a check to: Vintage Camper Trailers, PO Box 354 Elverta, CA 95626.
- All Attendee Reservation payments are final. No Refunds. (Transfer fee of $20 for name changes two weeks or more before the event.)
- All Lodging fees are subject to a 50% cancellation fee if cancelled before Jan 1st, 2020. No Refunds after January 1st.
- No more than four people per campsite or cabin.
- Campsites are not pre-assigned. Select your site upon your arrival.
- One car per campsite or cabin. Other vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Boot Camp is rain or shine. Seminars are primarily held indoors. Some demonstrations may be outdoors so bring warm dry clothing to be prepared.
- Any year make or model RV may attend this event.
- No open house. Not open to the public.
- If you have more questions, email: email@example.com