VCT Magazine Issue #39
MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS ISSUE ARE AVAILABLE AT 50% OFF OF THE REGULAR PRICE. CLICK HERE
Gift them to your friends, family, clients, clubs or rallies.
Inside This Issue
- 1966 Comanche (on the cover)
- 1962 World's Fair Alohas
- 1962 Streamline Countess Mid Century Marvel
- Campers and Glampers Rally
- Aristocrats Anonymous
- Vintage Airstream Club - 25 years 1
- Fridge Fix, How-To
- 1960 Comet
- 1958 Oasis
- 1964 Shasta Airflyte
- 1962 Mobile Scout, 73 & 80 Years Young
- USA Rally Calendar
The Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine relies on the community of trailerites to contribute vintage trailering happenings from all corners of the USA. Hobbyists can be found in every state in the nation and there is no way we could cover all of that ground without our readers help. We have been very fortunate to have trailer owners, photographers and writers share their works with us. We want the VCT Magazine to be a product of the readers. If you have a trailer that you would like to see in the magazine, please send us original high resolution photos and a bit about your vintage journey.
We welcome contributions for the following features:
- Before They Were Vintage. Photos from the period depicting vintage trailering.
- How-To. We get many requests for how-to articles or tips and tricks you have discovered doing trailer restorations.
- Vintage Vendors. Vintage trailers that have been converted into businesses.
- Rally Recaps. Photos and a recap of a rally you attended.
- Camp Vintage. Did you find a neat old campground that was in business back in the 1940’s - 60’s?
In addition to the magazine we are also working on our third Vintage Camper Trailers book. This one will be a cookbook! Our first book was all about the people in the hobby. Our second book told about the rallies, how we got started and more of the people (and their trailers) that share in the hobby with us. Our next book will continue to be about the people in the hobby. How they cook in their vintage trailer space and their favorite recipes.
Do you have a favorite recipe that would fit in one of the chapters of the VCT Cookbook?
- BBQ. Cooking with Fire.
- One Dish Delights. Crock Pot Recipes.
- Cast Iron Cooking. Camp cooking old school style.
- Vintage Appetizers. Fun recipes inspired by mid-century memories.
- Make it Ahead. Dishes that travel well for camping.
- Desserts. More than a Smore.
- Catch, can and preserve. Recipes for the real campers who hunt, fish or pick their food and prepare it themselves in their campers.
We would also like to integrate potluck, kids, and vintage vendor recipes into the appropriate chapters.
If you want to be a part of any of this craziness. Let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help with your restoration project, check out www.VCTBootCamp.com