Enlist in Boot Camp 2019
$199 per person for Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine Subscribers
$379 per couple for Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine Subscribers
Add $20 if you are not a subscriber or subscribe here
Include additional names in Special Instructions at check out.
Tuition includes all classes and materials, several meals, a training manual and souvenir sticker. Tuition DOES NOT include lodging.
Camp Site: (Friday-Saturday Nights, $99) (Thur., Fri., Sat. Nights, $139)
Rooms at the Inn: Pricing is for 3 nights. 3 night minimum (Thur-Sat.)
These rooms sell out quickly. Email us to get on the waiting list.
One queen bed $369 (Sold Out) One King Bed $399
Two queen beds $450 Deluxe King Room with Patio $459
Coming early or staying later? email us and we can custom invoice you.
A processing fee has been added to online payments. Click here to print out a form and mail in a check.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mail your registration and a check to: Vintage Camper Trailers, PO Box 354 Elverta, CA 95626.
- Attendee may purchase a guest pass for someone that will be staying at the park but not attending the seminars. Guests may participate in the group meals . One per paid attendee. Guest pass does not include the seminars.
- All Attendee Reservation payments are final. No Refunds. (Transfer fee of $20 for name changes two weeks or more before the event.)
- All Lodging fees are subject to a 50% cancellation fee if cancelled before Jan 1st, 2019. No Refunds after January 1st.
- No more than four people per campsite or cabin.
- Campsites are not pre-assigned. Select your site upon your arrival.
- One car per campsite or cabin. Other vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Boot Camp is Rain or Shine. Seminars are primarily held indoors. Some demonstrations may be outdoors, weather permitting.
- Any year make or model RV may attend this event.
- No open house. Not open to the public.
- Subscribers to the Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine save $20.00 Subscribe here.
- If you have more questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org